- The OPPILab reagent cabinet is based on the VISULab collection, and it’s been designed specifically for the storage of chemicals used in science classrooms.
- The ventilated cabinet has 3 drawers that open as the door is opened, with 2 inner drawers in between. All drawers have polypropylene containment sumps.
- Equipped with the necessary warning signs.
- For Standard solutions we have selected high-quality and most commonly used options in terms of dimensions and materials.
- Custom solutions are always tailored to the customer´s needs.
|Product code and standard dimensions width-depth-height [mm]*
|Standard widths w [mm]
|Tall cabinet with pull-out door
|300 and 400
In addition to Standard solutions, we also implement furniture according to customer´s wishes. In Custom solutions, dimensions, materials and equipment are completely up to the customer.
Feel free to contact our experts and we will find suitable solutions together!
|On a steel plinth,wall mounting required.
|According to Standard collection or alternatively customized according to customer´s wishes (Custom).
|The top, bottom and middle drawers open with the door, leaving two inner drawers in between. The drawers have rails made of stainless steel and polypropylene containment sumps. Ventilation connection ø 125 mm. Equipped with the necessary warning signs.
|According to order
|Also available as lockable.