- The VISU Warehouse shelving system provides an easy-to-use and modifiable solution without compromising on quality and load-bearing capacity.
- It has up to eight times the load-bearing capacity of competing products. The extra strong construction enables the storage of very heavy goods.
- The system does not include any weak solutions, causing, for example, a wall rail to bend or a mounting bracket to break. Neither does the rail solution place a similar load on wall structures as traditional rails do.
- The system is steplessly adjustable, so you can select any shelf height and adjust it as you wish.
- The bracket can be locked in place by placing a shelf against the wall rail or by using a separate locking screw.
- The rails and brackets are made of powder-coated steel.
|Load-bearing capacity||460 kg of even load per bracket. The ultimate load-bearing capacity of the shelving system must be calculated case by case on the basis of shelf material. We recommend that the rails should not be a maximum of 1200 mm apart.|
|Worktop depth||350, 450, 550 mm.|
|Total height||1500, 2000 mm.|
|By order||Shelves per project (chipboard with high-pressure laminate surface, shelf widths to be decided by the customer). Special colors on request (white is standard).|