The suction ducts are placed in the corners, leaving the back wall thin and therefor increasing the workspace inside the fume cupboard.
- Transparent back wall – The back wall can be transparent, which makes the fume cupboard well suited for educational use or in the middle of the room without limiting visibility.
- Life cycle efficient – Thanks to the advanced desing, the taps are easy to add and remove during life cycle without moving the fume cupboard.
- Spacious – The recess in the back wall provides a good space for shelves or back-wall rods.
- High quality – Materials for professional use and finished desing, almost maintenance-free.
- Ergonomic – Clear and optimal design of details. Working position is ergonomic thanks to electric height adjustment and full-width knee recess.
- Safe – The air suction is on the full width of the fume cupboard on upper and lower edge of the inner back wall. Structures are easy to clean.
- Ecological – Designed and manufactured responsibly in Finland, made to last for decades.
VISU fume cupboards are always equipped according to the customer´s needs. Feel free to contact us and we will design suitable solutions together!
|Dimensions and materials|
|Standard widths||900, 1200, 1500 and 1800 mm|
|Worktop depth||600 and 800 mm|
|Total depth||Single sash 810 and 1010 mm, two-part sash 830 ja 1030 mm.|
|Total height||Single sash 2680 mm (possible to be limited), two-part sash 2350 mm.|
|Height adjustment||Fixed 450 mm, manual 750–900 mm, electrical adjustment 750–1000 mm.|
|Worktop material||Acidproof steel, ceramic, polypropylene.|
|Side wall materials||Powder coated aluminum, compact laminate, clear polycarbonate, laminated glass, polypropylene.|
|Back wall materials||Powder coated aluminum, compact laminate, clear polycarbonate, laminated glass, polypropylene.|
|Front wall||Vertical or inclined laminated glass.|
|Frame||Powder coated steel.|
|Ductwork||Brushed and powder coated stainless steel.|
|Standards||On request according to EN 14175-2 : 2003 fume cupboards, with the exception of individual customer-specific requirements.|
|According to the order|
|Internal storage||Reservation for the back-wall rods, 4 pcs of back-wall rods made of acid-proof steel. Perforated shelves made of acid-proof steel, available also with height adjustment.|
|Sockets||IP21 or IP44, as ordered, 4 pcs as standard, emergency stop.|
|Air flow control||0-1 control switch with indicator light, reservation for automatic air flow control.|
|The most common equipment||Sinks, taps, under-desk storage, under-desk safety cabinets, a knee-recess, a residual current circuit breaker.|
|Other additional properties||For example: EX-protection, ESD-classification, a hotplate, HEPA filter, hand-hatches, pass-through hatches, accessories in side panels. Ask more from our experts.|
The technical properties depend on the fume cupboard width.
|Standard widths, [mm]||900||1200||1500||1800||Other dimensions are also possible.|
|Interior width, [mm]||828-834||1128-1134||1428-1434||1728-1734||Depending on side materials.|
|Air volume, [l/s]||125||170||215||260||Sash 300 mm open, 0,5 m/s inflow.|
|Standard lights, led W (lumen)||10(1014)||15(1425)||19(2028)||19(2028)|
|Ventilation connection, [mm]||200||200||250||2×200 (cc 900 mm)|
Brochures and files
VISU ProFlex fume cupboard – EN
Selection of suitable fume cupboard
See the table below to select different properties. We always equip the fume cupboards according to customers’ needs. Feel free to contact us, and we will design suitable solutions together!
VISU vetokaapin valintataulukko
Delivery and installation
Fume cupboards are delivered, if so agreed, installed in place, ready to be connected to building services systems. A fume cupboard must be connected to a separate exhaust air duct. The water supply, drainage, gas and electricity work must be performed by professionals. An automatic air flow alarm and control system can also be included in the delivery.