The suction ducts are placed in the corners in this model, meaning that the back wall can be thin. This solution increases the space to work inside the hood.
- Suctions at the worktop level and near the ceiling ensure efficient air extraction along the entire width of the fume hood.
- The back wall can also be transparent, making it suitable also for teaching purposes or in the middle of a room without blocking the view.
- The stylish indented base gives ample leg space.
- The recess on the back wall is ideal for shelves or stand rods.
- Owing to this modern structure, faucets are easy to add and remove without moving the fume cupboard.
- Fume cupboards are also available with electric height adjustment. The worktop height is easy to adjust for each user.
- Each fume cupboard is always equipped as requested by the customer. Our experts will be happy to help you choose the right solutions.
|Standard widths||900, 1200, 1500 and 1800 mm|
|Worktop depth||600 and 800 mm|
|Total depth||In 1 part: glass 806 and 1006 mm; in 2 parts: glass 880 and 1080 mm.|
|Total height||In 1 part: glass 2680 mm (can be reduced); and in 2 parts: glass 2320 mm|
|Worktop material||Acidproof steel, ceramic, polypropylene, epoxy resin|
|Materials of sides and rear wall||Powder coated aluminum, solid laminate, clear polycarbonate, laminated glass, polypropylene|
|Front wall||Vertical or diagonal laminated glass.|
|Frame||Powder coated steel.|
|Ducts||Brushed and powder coated stainless steel.|
|Height adjustment||Fixed 450 mm and 900 mm, manual 750–900 mm, electrically adjustable 750–1000 mm.|
|Internal storage||Reservation for stand rods, stand rods, 4 pcs, made of acidproof steel; perforated plate shelves made of acidproof steel, also available with height adjustment.|
|Sockets||IP21 or IP44, as ordered, 4 pcs as standard, emergency stop.|
|Air conditioning||0-1 IC switch with indicator light, availability for automatic air conditioning control.|
|By order||Sinks, faucets, under-desk storage.|
|Other additional properties||EX protection, ESD protection, leg space, residual current device, hot plate, HEPA filter, hand hatches, pass-through hatches, side accessories, fire-safe under-desk cabinets.|
The technical properties depend on the fume cupboard width.
|Standard widths, [mm]||900||1200||1500||1800||Other dimensions are also possible.|
|Air volume, [l/s]||125||170||215||260||Sash 300 mm open, 0,5 m/s inflow.|
|Standard lights, led W (lumen)||10(1014)||15(1521)||20(2028)||20(2028)|
|Interior width, [mm]||828-834||1128-1134||1428-1434||1728-1734||Depending on side materials.|
|Ventilation connection, [mm]||200||200||250||2×200 (cc 900 mm)|
Brochures and files
Our brochure is currently being updated, and will be added here as soon as possible. Before that, feel free to contact our experts for further information.
Selection of suitable fume cupboard
See the table below to select different properties. We always equip the fume cupboards according to customers’ needs. Feel free to contact us, and we will design suitable solutions together!
Delivery and installation
Fume cupboards are delivered, if so agreed, installed in place, ready to be connected to building technology systems. A fume cupboard must be connected to a separate exhaust air duct. The water supply, drainage, gas and electricity work must be performed by professionals. In the delivery you can also include alarm and control systems for automatic air ventilation.