Dilution traps for safe management of solid sewage in the laboratory and science classrooms.
- Chemically extremely resistant materials.
- Optimized shape prevents blocking.
- Easy to empty, just screw open.
- We do not recommend the use of ordinary traps in laboratories.
- Our selection also includes flexible drain connections for electrically adjustable desks with sinks and fume cupboards. For further information please contact our experts.
inlet / outlet
|Dilution trap for one sink||EJKA||1.5″ bsp / D 40 mm||2 l||Material PP/PE, one inlet connection.|
|Dilution trap for multiple sinks||EJKB||3 x 1.5″ female / |
|4.5 l||Material HDPE, three inlet connections.|
|Trap, model S||EHJS||D 50 mm / D 50 mm||–||Material HDPE, D 50 mm.|
|Trap, model P||EHJP||D 50 mm / D 50 mm||–||Material HDPE, D 50 mm.|