- The high load-bearing capacity, ease of cleaning and chemical resistance make this desk an excellent choice for laboratory use.
- Quiet and stepless height adjustment enables quick and easy adjustment of working position. Recordable memory locations make it easier to use different working heights.
- Under-desk furniture can be fitted onto the desk frame or equipped with castors.
- Corner desks (left- or right-handed) are available.
- For Standard solutions we have selected high-quality and most commonly used options in terms of dimensions and materials.
- Custom solutions are always tailored to the customer´s needs.
Feel free to contact us, and we will design suitable solutions together!
|Description||Product code and standard depth [mm]||Width [mm]||Height, mm|
|Electrically adjustable desk for laboratory||RL-W-600-S||600-2300||Adjustment range from 670 to 1320|
|RL-W-800-S||600-2300||Adjustment range from 670 to 1320|
In addition to Standard solutions, we also implement workstations according to customer´s wishes. In Custom solutions, dimensions, materials and equipment are completely up to the customer.
Feel free to contact our experts and we will find suitable solutions together!
|Installation||Free standing on the floor, articulated adjustment pieces as standard accessories that enable cleaning under the feet as well.|
|Load-bearing capacity||At least 240 kg or as necessary. Also suitable as a base for equipment.|
|Height adjustment||Stepless height adjustment 670–1320 mm, 3 memory locations, soft start and stop. The desk has an anti-collision sensor as a standard accessory.|
|Materials||Powder coated steel.|
|Worktop||Our collection offers a number of options for worktop material. Read more information under worktop materials.|
|Castors||The desk can be equipped with castors (4 turning, of which 2 can be locked). The castor diameter is 100 mm and the load-bearing capacity is 80 kg per castor.|
|By order||The desk can be equipped with a 500 mm high front panel and a cable basket fitted under the worktop. Under-desk furniture can be fitted onto the desk frame or equipped with castors.|