- VISULab module is an independent set of furniture, for which electricity and lights are pre-equipped at the factory, and it is delivered to the customer completely ready for use.
- At the back of the frame there´s room for building technology.
- The worktop and upper cabinets are attached to the vertical rail, on which the Visu-Deco fitting profile enables stepless installation at any height.
- A uniform surface to the full depth of the furniture enables the best possible user experience.
- The indented worktop console improves ergonomics especially when sitting down.
- Module is also available with electrical height adjustment. See more information about electric desks here.
- For Standard solutions we have selected high-quality and most commonly used options in terms of dimensions and materials.
- Custom solutions are always tailored to the customer´s needs.
- Note. The figures in the table below indicate the worktop dimensions.
|Product code and standard depth [mm]
|Recommended widths [mm]
|Worktop height, [H, mm]
|Overhead unit height [mm]
|900, 1200, 1500, 1800
|Usually 1400 (adjustment range 1200–2100)
|Also available with electric height adjustment (750–1200 mm).
In addition to Standard solutions, we also implement workstations according to customer´s wishes. In Custom solutions, dimensions, materials and equipment are completely up to the customer.
Feel free to contact our experts and we will find suitable solutions together!
|Free-standing on the floor, adjustable pads as standard. Note that desks with sinks must be secured in place.
|Powder coated steel.
|Our collection offers a number of options for worktop material. Read more information under worktop materials.
|Upper and lower storage, electricity, lighting, taps and sinks are designed and implemented according to need.