- A module is an independent set of furniture with electricity and light fittings put in at the factor, delivered to the customer ready for use.
- There is room at the back of the frame for building technology.
- The desktop and overhead units are attached to the vertical rail, on which the Visu-Deco fitting profile enables stepless installation at any height.
- A uniform surface to the full depth of the furniture enables the best possible user experience.
- The indented desktop console improves ergonomics especially when sitting down.
- A Visu module is also available with electrical adjustment. See more information about electric tables under Electric table.
- Under-desk furniture is fitted onto the desk frame, leaving the floor clear, and the furniture can also be moved to a different position under the desk. The under-desk furniture can also be removed and placed under another desk.
- The module can also be made in tailored sizes. Note The figures in the table below indicate the worktop dimensions.
|Description||Product code and standard depth [mm]||Recommended widths [mm]||Worktop height, [H, mm]||Overhead unit height [mm]||Additional information|
|Module||RK1M-W-750-H||900, 1200, 1500, 1800||750–1200||Usually 1400 (adjustment range 1200–2100)||Worktops are also available with electric adjustment (750–1200 mm).|
|Installation method||Free-standing on the floor, adjustable legs standard. Note that desks with sinks must be secured in place.|
|Materials||Powder coated steel.|
|Worktop||We offer a number of alternatives for worktop material. Read more about them under Worktop materials.|
|By order||Overhead units, electricity, lighting and faucets and sinks are designed and implemented according to need.|