- VISULab module is an independent set of furniture, for which electricity and lights are pre-equipped at the factory, and it is delivered to the customer completely ready for use.
- At the back of the frame there´s room for building technology.
- The worktop and upper cabinets are attached to the vertical rail, on which the Visu-Deco fitting profile enables stepless installation at any height.
- A uniform surface to the full depth of the furniture enables the best possible user experience.
- The indented worktop console improves ergonomics especially when sitting down.
- Module is also available with electrical height adjustment. See more information about electric desks here.
- For Standard solutions we have selected high-quality and most commonly used options in terms of dimensions and materials.
- Custom solutions are always tailored to the customer´s needs.
- Note. The figures in the table below indicate the worktop dimensions.
|Description||Product code and standard depth [mm]||Recommended widths [mm]||Worktop height, [H, mm]||Overhead unit height [mm]||Additional information|
|Module||RK1M-W-750-H||900, 1200, 1500, 1800||750–1200||Usually 1400 (adjustment range 1200–2100)||Also available with electric height adjustment (750–1200 mm).|
In addition to Standard solutions, we also implement workstations according to customer´s wishes. In Custom solutions, dimensions, materials and equipment are completely up to the customer.
Feel free to contact our experts and we will find suitable solutions together!
|Installation||Free-standing on the floor, adjustable pads as standard. Note that desks with sinks must be secured in place.|
|Materials||Powder coated steel.|
|Worktop||Our collection offers a number of options for worktop material. Read more information under worktop materials.|
|By order||Upper and lower storage, electricity, lighting, taps and sinks are designed and implemented according to need.|