- A steel plinth acts as the base for tall furniture or under-desk furniture when they are not fitted to the desk frame.
- A structure that is open and high enough guarantees easy cleaning.
- When used with under-desk furniture, the base enables maximum storage space, because the worktop can be secured at the top of the furniture.
- For Standard solutions we have selected high-quality and most commonly used options in terms of dimensions and materials.
- Custom solutions are always tailored to the customer´s needs.
- Note. The figures in the table below indicate the worktop dimensions.
|Description||Product code and standard depth [mm]||Width [mm]||Height, mm|
|Steel tube base||RJ-W-440-H||300-2400||250|
In addition to Standard solutions, we also implement steel plinths according to customer´s wishes. In Custom solutions, dimensions, materials and equipment are completely up to the customer.
Feel free to contact our experts and we will find suitable solutions together!
|Installation||Free-standing on the floor, adjustable legs standard. Note. Tall furniture and desks with sinks must be secured in place.|
|Materials||Powder coated steel. Also available in stainless steel.|
|Castors||The base can be equipped with castors (4 turning, of which 2 can be locked).|
|By order||A worktop can also be installed on the steel plinth without under-desk furniture, making it a convenient base for equipment or device, either with adjustable legs or castors.|