- Designed for microscope work requiring great precision.
- The microscope desk has electric height adjustment as standard. See more information about electric desks here. Electrical adjustment combined with the shape of the worktop provides the best possible ergonomics.
- Under-desk furniture can be placed under wide desks. The furniture is fitted onto the desk frame, leaving the floor clear, and the furniture can also be moved to a different position under the desk. The under-desk furniture can also be removed and placed under another desk.
- For Standard solutions we have selected high-quality and most commonly used options in terms of dimensions and materials.
- Custom solutions are always tailored to the customer´s needs.
- Note. The figures in the table below indicate the worktop dimensions.
|Description||Product code and standard depth [mm]||Width [mm]||Height, mm|
|Microscope desk||RLM-W-600-S||900-1800||Electric height adjustment from 670 to 1320|
|RLM-W-800-S||900-1800||Electric height adjustment from 670 to 1320|
In addition to Standard solutions, we also implement workstations according to customer´s wishes. In Custom solutions, dimensions, materials and equipment are completely up to the customer.
Feel free to contact our experts and we will find suitable solutions together!
|Installation||Free-standing on the floor, adjustable pads as standard.|
|Materials||Powder coated steel.|
|Worktop||Our collection offers a number of options for worktop material. Read more information under worktop materials.|
|By order||The dimensions and location of the curved part can be tailored if necessary. Under-desk furniture is available for wide desks.|