- The doors of the VISU medicine cabinet can be completely turned inward which enables free working space.
- The doors can be equipped with a lock.
- Height-adjustable shelves that slide open, can be installed either horizontally or diagonally, making them easy to use.
- The shelves are also available as an open solution, mounted on the wall.
- Integrated interior LED lights increase working light.
- The collection also include movable accessory baskets, box dividers, labelling and integrated drug cabinets.
- VISULab collection also includes other products, with which can complete the furniture of the medicine room.
- In addition to standard solutions, we manufacture medicine cabinets also tailored to the customer´s needs. Feel free to ask more from our experts!
|Cabinets (standard dimensions)||Width [mm]||Depth [mm]||Height, mm||Medicine boxes [pcs]||Doors|
|Overhead cabinets||500||420||700||4||double doors|
|Under-desk cabinets (incl. surface and base)||500||620||900||4||1 door|
|High cabinets (incl. base)||500||620||2000||9 + auxiliary surface||1 door|
|700||620||2000||9 + auxiliary surface||double doors|
|900||620||2000||9 + auxiliary surface||double doors|
|Pharmacy cabinet (incl. base)||300||620||2000||3 + 2 inner drawers||door|
|400||620||2000||3 + 2 inner drawers||door|
|Open shelves||500||370||By order||–|
|Drug cabinets||depending on the furniture||250||200||–||1 door|
|depending on the furniture||250||400||–||1 door|