- A storage solution that saves space.
- The cabinet has a mechanism that pulls the drawers out as the door is opened.
- The mechanism is very handy if the cabinet is placed between two workstations or next to a fume hood, because all items in it can be accessed from either side.
- A ventilated cabinet suitable for storing chemicals is found in the table under the name of reagent cabinet.
- For Standard solutions we have selected high-quality and most commonly used options in terms of dimensions and materials.
- Custom solutions are always tailored to the customer´s needs.
|Description||Product code and standard dimensions width-depth-height [mm]|
|Tall cabinet with a tow-door||K15-300-580-1850|
Ventilation pipe connection ø 125 mm. Equipped with the necessary warning signs.
In addition to Standard solutions, we also implement furniture according to customer´s wishes. In Custom solutions, dimensions, materials and equipment are completely up to the customer.
Feel free to contact our experts and we will find suitable solutions together!
|Locking||Abloy-Classic furniture lock.|
|Installation||On a steel plinth, required wall mounting.|
|Materials||According to Standard collection or alternatively customized according to customer´s wishes (Custom).|
|Contents||3 drawers that open as the door is opened, with 2 inner drawers in between. All drawers in a reagent cabinet also have polypropylene drain trays.|