- Practical – ProLight fume cupboard can be placed on an existing table, right where it is needed. The LED lighting works automatically.
- Affordable – Simple and cost-effective structure.
- Ergonomic – ProLight can be equipped with its own manually or electrically height-adjustable stand, to which sockets are also available.
- Safe – The air suction is on the full width of the fume cupboard on upper and lower edge of the inner back wall. Structures are easy to clean.
- Easy to set up – Easy to move into place and thanks to the easy-toconnect socket blug, no electrical work is required for installation.
- Ecological – Designed and manufactured responsibly in Finland, made to last for decades.
VISU fume cupboards are always equipped according to the customer´s needs. Feel free to contact us and we will design suitable solutions together!
|Dimensions and materials|
|Standard widths||900, 1200 and 1500 mm|
|Worktop depth||600 mm|
|Total depth||700 mm|
|Total height||1670 mm measured from the top of the base with the glass open. Possible to be limited.|
|Height adjustment||Manual 750–900mm, Electrical adjustment 750–1000mm.|
|Worktop material||High-pressure laminate.|
|Side wall materials||Powder coated steel.|
|Front wall||inclined laminated glass.|
|Back wall materials||Powder coated aluminum.|
|Frame||Powder coated steel / high-pressure laminate-coated, humidity-resistant chipboard. Also available with a fully metal structure.|
|According to the order|
|Internal storage||Reservation for the back-wall rods, 4 pcs of back-wall rods made of acid-proof steel. Perforated shelves made of acid-proof steel, available also with height adjustment.|
|Sockets||2 pcs, IP21 or IP44 in the base.|
|By order||Ask more from our experts.|
The technical properties depend on the fume cupboard width.
|Standard widths, [mm]||900||1200||1500|
|Interior width, [mm]||840||1140||1440|
|Air volume, [l/s]||126||171||216||Sash 250mm open, 0,5 m/s inflow.|
|Standard lights, led W (lumen)||10(660)||10(660)||10(660)||Automatic, connected to the sash.|
|Ventilation connection, [mm]||160||200||200|
Brochures and files
VISU ProLight fume cupboard – EN
Selection of suitable fume cupboard
See the table below to select fume hood properties. We always equip the fume cupboard according to customers’ needs. Feel free to contact us, and we will design suitable solutions together!
VISU vetokaapin valintataulukko
Delivery and installation
Fume cupboards are delivered, if so agreed, installed in place, ready to be connected to building services systems. A fume cupboard must be connected to a separate exhaust air duct. The water supply, drainage, gas and electricity work must be performed by professionals. An automatic air flow alarm and control system can also be included in the delivery.