Download product card
- The worktop is the most important surface in a laboratory. The choice of material should be made carefully in order to achieve the desired usability and life cycle.
- In the Visu Basic collection, the worktop material is a high-pressure laminate chipboard in P5 class. In the Visu Pro and Premium collections, the material is solid laminate that is resistant to acids and chemicals. To read more about these categories, please see the VisuLab system page.
- Our acid-resistant solid laminate worktop has passed the 24-hour SEFA chemical testing with all chemicals.
- Tables showing the products’ chemical resistance are available from our experts. With worktops with sinks, the type and use of the laboratory determine the material choices.
- The table below describes the properties of the most common laboratory worktop materials. Our experts will be happy to give more information and help you with the material choices.
|Product code (worktop / worktop with sink)||Material|
|T1 / AT1||P5 class chipboard with high-pressure laminate surface|
|T2 / AT2||Acid-resistant solid laminate|
|T3 / AT3, T4 /AT4||Stainless (T3) or acidproof steel (T4)|
|T6 / AT6||Ceramic|
|T7 / AT7||Epoxy resin|