- The simple design ensures easy cleaning.
- Under-desk furniture is fitted onto the desk frame, leaving the floor clear. This solution allows furniture to be moved horizontally to any location under the desk. The furniture can also be removed and placed under another desk easily. All frames have the same system for fittings.
- For Standard solutions we have selected high-quality and most commonly used options in terms of dimensions and materials.
- Custom solutions are always tailored to the customer´s needs.
- Note. The figures in the table below indicate the worktop dimensions.
|Description||Product code and standard depth [mm]||Width [mm]||Height, fixed [H, mm]|
|H – frame||RH-W-600-H||300-2400||750-900|
In addition to Standard solutions, we also implement workstations according to customer´s wishes. In Custom solutions, dimensions, materials and equipment are completely up to the customer.
Feel free to contact our experts and we will find suitable solutions together!
|Installation||Free-standing on the floor, adjustable pads as standard. Note. Desks with sinks must be secured in place.|
|Materials||Powder coated steel. Also available in stainless steel.|
|Worktop||Our collection offers a number of options for worktop material. Read more information under worktop materials.|
|Castors||The furniture can be equipped with castors (4 turning, of which 2 can be locked)|
|By order||The frame is also available with a lower level.|