Island modules enable efficient use of the middle part of the room.
- The island module is the most versatile of the VisuLab collection, because almost all features can be integrated into it.
- Building technology is provided through the central installation unit.
- The indented vertical frame improves ergonomics especially when sitting down.
- The L-frame type is also available with electrical adjustment. See more information about electric tables under Electric table.
- Under-desk furniture is fitted onto the desk frame, leaving the floor clear, and the furniture can also be moved to a different position under the desk. The under-desk furniture can also be removed and placed under another desk.
- An island module can also be made in tailored sizes. Note The figures in the table below indicate the worktop dimensions.
|Description||Product code and standard depth [mm]||Recommended widths [mm]||Height, [H, mm]|
Adjustable worktop/fixed overhead unit
|Island module||RK2-W-1500-H||900, 1200, 1500, 1800||750-900 / 1400||Worktops are also available with electric adjustment (750–1000 mm).|
|Installation method||Free-standing on the floor, adjustable legs standard. Note. Can be mounted if necessary.|
|Materials||Powder coated steel.|
|Worktop||We offer a number of alternatives for worktop material. Read more about them under Worktop materials.|
|By order||As an overhead unit, we recommend an overhead pass-through cabinet or just shelves. Electricity, lighting and faucets and sinks are designed and implemented according to need.|