- In one side island workbench, building technology is integrated into the furniture, in the installation unit.
- This solution is ideally placed against a wall or aligned with a corridor.
- The indented desktop console improves ergonomics especially when sitting down.
- One side island is also available with electrical adjustment. See more information about electric desks here.
- Under-desk furniture is fitted onto the desk frame, leaving the floor clear and makes furniture easy and quick to move, replace and remove when needed.
- For Standard solutions we have selected high-quality and most commonly used options in terms of dimensions and materials.
- Custom solutions are always tailored to the customer´s needs.
- Note. The figures in the table below indicate the worktop dimensions.
|Description||Product code and standard depth [mm]||Recommended widths [mm]||Height, [H, mm]|
Adjustable worktop/fixed overhead unit
|Wall module||RS-W-800-H||900, 1200, 1500, 1800||750-900 / 1400||Also available with electric height adjustment (750–1000 mm).|
In addition to Standard solutions, we also implement workstations according to customer´s wishes. In Custom solutions, dimensions, materials and equipment are completely up to the customer.
Feel free to contact our experts and we will find suitable solutions together!
|Installation||Free-standing on the floor, adjustable pads as standard. Note. Desks with sinks must be secured in place.|
|Materials||Powder coated steel.|
|Worktop||Our collection offers a number of options for worktop material. Read more information under worktop materials.|
|By order||Upper and lower storage, electricity, lighting, taps and sinks are designed and implemented according to need.|