Download product card
- In a wall module, mechanics and engineering are integrated into the furniture, in the installation unit.
- A wall module is ideally placed against a wall or aligned with a corridor.
- The indented desktop console improves ergonomics especially when sitting down.
- A wall module is also available with electrical adjustment. See more information about electric tables under Electric table.
- Under-desk furniture is fitted onto the desk frame, leaving the floor clear, and the furniture can also be moved to a different position under the desk. The under-desk furniture can also be removed and placed under another desk.
- A wall module can also be made in tailored sizes. Note The figures in the table below indicate the worktop dimensions.
|Description||Product code and standard depth [mm]||Recommended widths [mm]||Height, [H, mm]|
Adjustable worktop/fixed overhead unit
|Wall module||RK1-W-800-H||900, 1200, 1500, 1800||750-900 / 1400||Worktops are also available with electric adjustment (750–1000 mm).|
|Installation method||Free-standing on the floor, adjustable legs standard. Note Desks with sinks must be secured in place.|
|Materials||Powder coated steel.|
|Worktop||We offer a number of alternatives for worktop material. Read more about them under Worktop materials.|
|By order||Overhead units, electricity, lighting and faucets and sinks are designed and implemented according to need.|