Download product card
Sinks are also available in special sizes.
The collection includes a wide range of polypropylene sinks. The standard sizes are shown in the table below.
- Polypropylene has excellent properties as a laboratory sink.
- In addition to being resistant to chemicals, the softness of a polypropylene sink may help prevent items kept in it from being broken. For more information about the properties of polypropylene, see Worktop materials.
- A polypropylene sink can be installed from below on a polypropylene or solid laminate worktops and thereby not creating an edge around it that can make cleaning more difficult.
- If necessary, a polypropylene sink can also be installed from above on a chipboard-based worktop.
- An overflow valve is available as an accessory by order.
- Tailored dimensions are also available.
- If you are unsure about the suitability of the material, please contact our experts for more information.
|Description||Product code and standard dimensions width-depth-height [mm] (depth measure horizontally)||Sink color|