Download product card
- A lightweight fume hood equipped with castors can be moved easily to wherever it is needed.
- All of the fume hood’s walls are made of transparent polycarbonate.
- The fume hood is equipped with LED lights and sockets for greater usability.
- The base has a laminate shelf and a polypropylene drain basin for storing chemicals during use.
- The fume hood has an optimally designed front edge, continuous handle and side profiles to optimize air flow.
|Standard width||900 mm|
|Worktop depth||600 mm|
|Total depth||645 mm|
|Total height||In 1 part: glass 2180 mm.|
|Worktop material||Acidproof steel.|
|Materials of sides and rear wall||Transparent, clear polycarbonate.|
|Front wall||Vertical, clear polycarbonate.|
|Height adjustment||Fixed 900mm.|
|Under-desk storage||Polypropylene drip basin|
|Sockets||IP21, 2 pcs as standard, 5m power cord + plug.|
Additional technical information
The technical properties depend on the fume hood width.
|Standard widths, [mm]||900|
|Air volume, [l/s]||125||Door 300 mm when open, 0.5 m/s inflow.|
|Standard lights, led W (lumen)||10/(1040)|
|Air conditioning pipe connection, [mm]||160||2m flexible AC exhaust pipe with D160 quick connect couplings.|
|Castors||D100||Two fixed, and two turning and lockable.|