Download product card
- A movable fume hood to follow a teacher’s demonstration, for example.
- All walls of the fume hood are transparent safety glass.
- Suction takes place from the top and from the base surface along the entire width.
- The height can be adjusted manually (Pro) or electrically (Premium).
- The worktop is acidproof steel (Pro) or ceramic (Premium).
- Equipped with LED lights and sockets for greater usability.
- The fume hood has an optimally designed front edge, continuous handle and side profiles to optimize air flow.
|Standard width||900 and 1200 mm.|
|Worktop depth||600 mm|
|Total depth||806 mm|
|Total height||In 1 part: glass 2645 mm (can be reduced).|
|Worktop material||Acidproof steel (Pro) or ceramic (Premium).|
|Materials of sides and rear wall||Transparent safety glass.|
|Front wall||Vertical laminated safety glass.|
|Height adjustment||Manual 850–1000 mm (Pro), electrically adjustable 760–1000 mm (Premium).|
|Sockets||IP21, 4 pcs as standard, 5m power cord + plug.|
|Air conditioning||0-1 IC switch or automatic IC control option.|
Additional technical information
The technical properties depend on the fume hood width.
|Standard widths, [mm]||900||1200|
|Air volume, [l/s]||125||170||Door 300 mm when open, 0.5 m/s inflow.|
|Standard lights, led W (lumen)||10/(1040)||15(1521)|
|Air conditioning pipe connection, [mm]||200||200||2m flexible AC exhaust pipe with D200 quick connect couplings.|
|Castors||D100||D100||Two fixed, and two turning and lockable.|