- Laboratory furniture
- Island workbench
- One side island workbench
- Electrically adjustable desksErgonomics for the laboratory, hospital and office
- Desk for particularly heavy equipment
- Microscope desk
- Weighing table
- Electric trolley with battery
- Frame models
- Worktops and sinks
- Upper cabinets
- Under-desk cabinets and drawers
- Tall cabinets
- Fume Cupboards and fume hoods
- Fume cupboardsPlanned together with users
- Filtering fume hoods and other ductless solutionsAlternative for temporary and changing work
- Biosafety cabinets and microbiological safety cabinetsWhen you need a clean and sterile environment
- Safety cabinets and hoodsFor good work protection
- Storage and disposal of chemicals
- Safety cabinets
- VISU Chemicals cabinetFor the storage of acids, bases and toxins
- Waste disposal
- OPPILab products
- Teacher’s deskPractical and modifiable
- Student’s workstation
- OPPILab Fume cupboardsA comprehensive set for a science classroom
- OppiLab reagent cabinet
- OppiLab chemicals cabinet
- Tray cabinets and trolleys
- VISU® active chairMovement and ergonomics for different workstations.
- VISU® laboratory chairEasy-to-clean and durable workplace chair for laboratories.
- VISU® saddle chairsErgonomic saddle chairs for various workstations
- Bimos chairsChairs for production facilities, laboratories and ESD and clean rooms.
- VISU shelving systems
- Extraction equipment
- Faucets and accessories
- Gas faucets
- Emergency showers
- Draining racks
- Stainless and acidproof steel furniture
- VISU – Medicine and medical equipment cabinets
- See the table below for our most common faucet models.
- Other gases, technical quality categories and meters are also available as required. Ask more from our experts.
- Standard outlet hose connector. We recommend that you find out about other possible connector options when ordering.
- The faucet includes flexible 700 mm inlet tubes with 1/2″ female thread. Pressure-sleeve also possible.
- Ideally suited to island modules, where gas is required on either side of the workstation.
|Description||Product code||Gas identifier / |
|Compressed air faucet||BRCA-2-180||CA / 2.0||2 pcs, angle 180˚|
|Nitrogen faucet||BRN2-2-180||N2 / 2.0||2 pcs, angle 180˚|
|Liquid gas tap||BRLPG-2-180||LPG / 2.0||2 pcs, angle 180˚|