Download product card
- The equipment desk is an extra-strong solution for storing and transferring heavy equipment.
- The desk’s reinforced structures make it extremely sturdy in all directions.
- Special castors make it very stable and enable it to be moved, for example during maintenance.
- The simple design makes it easy to clean.
- The under-desk furniture can be fitted onto the desk frame, off the floor. This solution allows furniture to be moved horizontally to any location under the desk. The furniture can also be removed and placed under another desk easily.
- An equipment desk is also available with electrical adjustment. See more information about electric tables under Electric table.
- In addition to standard dimensions, we can also make tailored desks. Note the figures in the table below indicate the worktop dimensions.
|Description||Product code and standard depth [mm]||Width [mm]||Height, mm|
|Visu equipment table||RHE-W-600-H||500-2100||750/900|
|Visu equipment table, electric adjustment||RHE-W-600-S||500-2100||adjustment range from 670 to 1320|
|RHE-W-800-S||500-2100||adjustment range from 670 to 1320|
|Installation method||Free-standing on the floor, adjustable legs standard.|
|Load-bearing capacity||At least 240 kg or as necessary.|
|Materials||Powder coated steel. Also available in stainless steel.|
|Worktop||We offer a number of alternatives for worktop material. Read more about them under Worktop materials.|
|Castors||The furniture can be equipped with special castors that also act as fully lockable adjustable legs.|
|By order||The frame is also available with a lower level.|