Download product card
- A drawer unit can be fitted onto the desk frame, leaving the floor clear, and the cabinet can also be moved to a different position under the desk. The cabinet can also be removed and placed under another desk.
- The standard drawer unit has one inner drawer. (Does not apply to low unit.)
- Low drawer units are dimensioned especially with electric tables in mind to ensure that they fit under the desk when the desk is at its lowest position.
- Materials, handles and mechanisms are selected according to the quality category (Basic, Pro or Premium). Our experts will help you choose the right quality category. Read more about the quality categories here.
- In addition to the standard dimensions, drawer units can also be made to measure.
|Description||Product code and standard dimensions width-depth-height [mm]|
|Single drawer with an inner drawer||L12-400-550-620|
|Low unit with one drawer|
Inner drawer not included in the standard product.
|Locking||Abloy-Classic furniture lock, re-keyed if necessary.|
|Installation method||On a frame, fitted to the frame or on casters, must be chosen when ordering.|
|Materials||Materials, handles and mechanisms according to quality class (Basic, Pro or Premium).|
|Contents||The standard product includes one inner drawer (except in the low alternative).|
|Castors||The unit can be equipped with castors (4 turning, of which 2 can be locked) The castors, together with the top, increase the height by 110 mm.|