Download product card
- A drawer unit can be fitted onto the desk frame, leaving the floor clear, and the cabinet can also be moved to a different position under the desk. The cabinet can also be removed and placed under another desk.
- Low drawer units are dimensioned especially with electric tables in mind to ensure that they fit under the desk when the desk is at its lowest position.
- The drawer unit heights may vary according to the model. See more details in the table below.
- Materials, handles and mechanisms are selected according to the quality category (Basic, Pro or Premium). Our experts will help you choose the right quality category. Read more about the quality categories here.
- In addition to the standard dimensions, drawer units can also be made to measure.
|Description||Product code and standard dimensions width-depth-height [mm]|
|Set of 2 drawers|
Drawers of equal height
|Two low drawers|
The upper drawer is half of the height of the lower.
|2 low drawers with a pull-out board|
One low and one high drawer in addition to the pull-out board
|Locking||Abloy-Classic furniture lock, re-keyed if necessary.|
|Installation method||On a frame, fitted to the frame or on casters, must be chosen when ordering.|
|Materials||Materials, handles and mechanisms according to quality class (Basic, Pro or Premium).|
|Contents||Two drawers; dividers as accessories.|
|Castors||The unit can be equipped with castors (4 turning, 2 can be locked) The castors, together with the top, increase the height by 110 mm.|